Sunday 27 May 2012

A bit of an analogue brute.

I am loving the look and sound of the Arturia Minibrute at the moment and I can't get the idea out of my head that for just over £400 I could own my own monosynth that I could incorporate into my existing setup. It not only provides a modern synth with nice, gnarly basses and leads but also a better quality keyboard with aftertouch than the Akai I already have. That being said, it is also cheaper than the Moog Minitaur; nearly £70 cheaper from what I can find online.


In a way, I'm glad that I have been too busy to keep an eye on what is going on at the moment as Arturia have put the release date for the Minibrute back to May 30th; oh shit, that's actually next week - awesome. I have also noticed that the exchange rate for GBP to EUR has also changed even more in my favour, so I'm definitely hoping this will be something I can get a hold of and use.
Arturia:
http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/products/minibrute/intro.html

No comments:

Post a Comment