Saturday 25 August 2012

It's Saturday and SW4 is here!


In a bizarre and surprise-of-the-good variety, I have just been granted press guestlist access to both days of London's South West Four festival in leafy Clapham Common. Crossing over the river and down in to South London I have the following acts to look forward to.

Saturday:

Chase & Status
Carl Cox
Knife Party
Benny Benassi
A-Trak
Erick Morillo
Paul Van Dyk
Markus Schulz
Guy Gerber
Robert Babicz
John Digweed
and lots more.

Full lineup at: http://www.southwestfour.com/Lineup.aspx

After the mess that was Bloc Weekender (RIP), I'm keen to get my teeth into a decent dance music festival. Chase & Status headlining should be an awesome set, even if it does end at 10pm. Day two also looks fun as well.

Want to join me? Head to Twitter and look for me on the SW4 hash tag lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment